Self-Help Quick Guides*
You can find full manuals here
- DR Recalibration (post June 2012)
- DR Recalibration (pre Jan 2011)
- User Credentials not Saving
- Change IP address on Server
- Pre-Installation IT Personnel Notes
- Opal-RAD DICOM Conformance Statement
*for customers Jan 2011 - June 2012, use software reference from top guide, and hardware reference from bottom guide
'No Images Loaded'
*refer to 'Setup/Installation' guides above
*Self-Help guides may not reflect your actual software and/or versions. Please contact 20/20 Imaging for latest available guides.
**Technique Guides are for reference only and do not reflect any required techniques. You are responsible for contacting your state physicist to ensure proper x-ray techniques are performed. 20/20 Imaging is not responsible for any improperly performed exposure and exposed radiation to patients.