Custom built x-ray units for your practice needs
The PXS-710 was designed for Superior imaging performance and convenient patient positioning for the Podiatry professional, as well as for Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Radiographic applications. Built in the USA.
The PXS-710 incorporates a High Frequency Generator to provide maximum mR/mAs, and has a microprocessor output of 70kV at 10mA. With its 0.5mm focal spot x-ray tube, and high output generator, the model PXS-710 provides exceptional Image Resolution and Faster Exposure Times Foot and Ankle Radiography. FDA Approved.
This x-ray unit can be used with conventional film screen technology*, or as a part of a complete Podiatry CR/DR-system. *Upgrade later to a 2020 CR or DR system!
PXS-710D High Frequency
- UL & CUL listed
- High Frequency Output enhanced image quality
- Qualifies for ADA TAX Credit
- Versatile sensor positioning improve patient throughput
- 3.5in. low base improved step height for patient use
- Patient support rail system allows access from side or front
- Tilt Head System for AP/DP view
1/2 radiation dose, twice as efficient
0.5mm Focal Spot
extends x-ray tube life
- 29” SID AP/Oblique view
- 36” SID Lateral view
- “HF” series proprietary tube
- Low voltage exposure switch
- 5 years mechanical
- 3 years tube & electrical
- 0.5mm Focal Spot
- improves signal to noise ratio
- lightweight design
- easier to maneuver
High Frequency Tube Head
- Maximum weight bearing
Durable Base Board
- use with your current film cassettes
- upgrade later to CR/DR!
Optional Film/CR Cassette Adapter
- Serial, RJ45, USB, Power
- Adaptable to additional DR components
- DR Panel cables integrated inside of base
- optional remote control extension-less wires!
Cable Management (DR)
- 90 degree for Laterally taken views